Prev: Re: Vector movement - Reply Next: Re: Descriptive design system idea

Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 07:10:14 -0500
Subject: Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models

> Date: 	 Thu, 20 Mar 1997 08:54:07 +0200 (EET)
> From: 	 Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@swob.dna.fi>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models

> On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, Jim Bell & Christine Hartig wrote:
>
> > They are GZG minitures and the prices brake down the same as the
other
> > FT races for ships.
>
> Actually, I was wondering why the FT models seem more expensive than
> the DSII models. $6.50 buys you a pack of 5 tanks or ONE tiny
destroyer,
> about the same size.
>
> Is it the amount of metal in the base?
> Or (evil thought) the fact that you need generally less models
> to play FT?
>
> --
> maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio)	    | A pig who doesn't
fly
> +358 50 5596411 GSM +358 9 80926 78/FAX 81/Voice  | is just an
ordinary pig.
> Snail: Maininkitie 8A8 02320 ESPOO FINLAND	    |	       - Porco
Rosso
> Http://www.swob.dna.fi/~maxxon/		    |

It's the metal in the base.  The aerospace fighters for DSII are
packed the same (1) as the Cruisers for FT as they weigh the same,
VTOL's being lighter and about the size of frigates are two to a pack
for the same price as an FT frigate pack.

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: Re: Vector movement - Reply Next: Re: Descriptive design system idea