Prev: Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List Next: Re: Vector movement

SPACE 1889 (Was: RE: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG))

From: John Kovalic <muskrat@m...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 17:22:09 -0500
Subject: SPACE 1889 (Was: RE: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG))

>On Tue, 18 Mar 1997, Robert Hendricks wrote:
>
>> Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@swob.dna.fi> on 03/18/97 12:30PM wrote:
>>
>>  "Chadwick's Ironclad & Ether Flyers is an
>> interesting game and has good background info"
>>
>> Does any one besides me still play this game?
>
>I still play an occasional game of Sky Galleons, which I consider to be
>the better game of the two. IC&EF rapidly breaks down as ship sizes
>increase, but it can be fun with cruiser actions.
>
>I just wish they had had someone do the minis properly... I've seen
>better quality in Easter Eggs...

The new metal figures are WONDERFUL. And the range is huge.

There was a brief discussion on creating FT rules for Space 1889, but
people got a little busy...

Best,

John K.

       "This must be Thursday. I never COULD get the hang of Thursdays"
					      - Arthur Dent
				       "Wild Life": a Web comic -
	at MUSKRAT CENTRAL: http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/muskrat/

Prev: Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List Next: Re: Vector movement