Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Vector movement

Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 16:08:59 -0500
Subject: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)

On 17 Mar 1997, Alun Thomas wrote:

> [First turn]

> 3) Measure the distance (L ) from C to B and note the direction (H)
from C to B

Measure angles? Sounds like trouble...

> 4) Apply thrust L in direction H
> [ Next turn you are at B with velocity L in direction H ]
> 5) Apply thrust L in the direction opposite to H

So

a) You can turn as much as you like per turn
b) Turning does not affect thrust

Ok, that makes it somewhat easier to handle.

> Wargamers who don't plan ahead ?

Planning is not the same thing as calculating, as I explained
in more detail just a minute ago.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Vector movement