Prev: Re: Space Marines? Next: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire

Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS

From: Brian Bell <PDGA6560@c...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 13:11:08 -0500
Subject: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS

>Why have fighter bays at all ???  they cost a lot take up lots of mass
>etc....  With racks like this about I see no reason to bother....

In a non-campaign game it makes little sense. In a campaign, you might
want to refuel, rearm, and/or repair fighters after a fight. MUCH easier

in a bay than to do it by EVA. I would say that "racked" fighters may
not
be re-launched after recovery during a battle.

Brian Bell
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
Includes the Full Thrust Ship Registry.
161 Designs now listed!  Is your ship design here?

Prev: Re: Space Marines? Next: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire