Prev: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire Next: B5 Parasite Fighters (first season!)

Re: The Babylon Project

From: SHADOW means never having to say you're sorry <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 23:19:52 -0500
Subject: Re: The Babylon Project

>I gather the US edition is now finally out (or at least due any day
now),

Any day now. I spoke to my local games retailer/warehouse and they said
a guaranteed friday release.

For those of you here in the States, that's for B'more vicinity. I'd
imagine it'd be the same elsewhere.

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire Next: B5 Parasite Fighters (first season!)