Prev: Re: Parasite Racks, External Mounts and Reactive Armour (Was Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS) Next: Re: The Babylon Project

Re: Simultaneous moves/fire

From: John Kovalic <muskrat@m...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 22:27:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire

>At 04:18 PM 3/10/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>Does anyone else out there treat firing as a simultaneous action
(using
>>written fire declarations, or heaven forfend, the honor system) or do
>
>Since I normally play smaller games, we declare fire first then treat
all
>fire as simultaneous.	SOme of games are getting too big for this so we
are
>thinking about using the rules in the book.

Well, our group STARTED playing simultaneous fire, because we mis-read
the
rules. When we played them as written, we actually PREFERRED
simultaneous
fire...

John Kovalic

       "This must be Thursday. I never COULD get the hang of Thursdays"
					      - Arthur Dent
				       "Wild Life": a Web comic -
	at MUSKRAT CENTRAL: http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/muskrat/