Prev: RE: Full thrust font Next: Re: B5/FT: Combining Armor and Interceptors?

RE: Full thrust font

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 05:48:28 -0500
Subject: RE: Full thrust font

>Thanks for the font, its pretty close but not exact, I just wish I knew
the
>name
>of the exact font they used but its probably in some hi end DTP
package.

>Thanks again
>Tim Jones

As far as I can remember without checking it out with my typesetters, it
was originally a font called "digital" but was mucked-around with and
modified (italicised plus other changes) for the FT cover, so it is no
longer a "real" available font. You should be able to get pretty close
however.

Jon (GZG).

Prev: RE: Full thrust font Next: Re: B5/FT: Combining Armor and Interceptors?