Prev: Re: Building Babylon 5. Next: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats

FT PBeM: Deneb Clash Update

From: dgundberg@b...
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 13:36:11 -0500
Subject: FT PBeM: Deneb Clash Update

 Deneb Clash: FT PBeM in Superior Model's Starfleet Wars universe.  A
fleet
 battle with room for 19 players.

 Almost all of the player slots have been filled.  The following players

 have signed up and I have responded back to:
 Mike Miserendino
 Michael Llaneza
 Matthew Seidl
 John Fox
 John Kovalic
 Dave Stewart
 Mark Kochte
 Alun Thomas
 Mike Dobbs
 Scott Stricklin
 Scott Nolan
 Craig Mitchell
 Whitney Dunn
 Michael Rutherford
 Jon Davis
 Ludo Toen

 'Brendan' had sent a response to this list but I'm one of those whose
 mailers will not tell me who posted the message to the list so Brendan,

 please e-mail me direct.

 Jeff Fuller needs to contact me.  He had posted a message to the list a

 while ago looking for a FT PBeM game and I had promised him a spot.  I
 haven't gotten a response yet from direct e-mails.  Jeff, you out
there?

 Lurkers who have signed up:
 Oerjan Ohlson
 Brian Bell
 Tom Granvold
 Kevin Clement

 I anyone else has sent me a message saying you are intested and you are

 not on these lists and I have not responded back to you, please try
again.

 I would also like a few alternate players who could step into a player
 slot if someone has to leave the game.

 Again, there are player slots still open.

 Thanks,
 Dean Gundberg
 dgundberg@bcbsnd.com

Prev: Re: Building Babylon 5. Next: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats