Prev: Re: Damage Tracks Next: FT PBeM: Deneb Clash Update

Re: Building Babylon 5.

From: M Hodgson <mkh100@y...>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 13:07:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Building Babylon 5.

	Sorry Can I correct myself on the fighter complement of B5.
When
I say Severed dreams - she has Thunderbolts, that is at the end of the
episode as they are recovered from damaged EA participants in the
battle.
For the purposes of a reinactment - ALL B5 furys are standard.

	The data for squadren size comes from the screensaver and I
assume
there are three squadrens as there are three cobra bays to launch them
from.  Hope that clarifies the fighter issue a bit.

  ,-----	 Michael Hodgson < mkh100@unix.york.ac.uk  >
,-----
  |  __/			 <hodgson@yorvic.york.ac.uk>	    |
__/
  l_F-< 		   A_A_A,-mmmmm--=_ =---<==r==-
l_F-<
    L  \	      _   _H_H_H_,-------|..|-,_,--|		      L
\
/
`---'
			   (http://www.york.ac.uk/~mkh100)

		  The speed of light is 2x10e9 furlongs
			     per millifortnight

Prev: Re: Damage Tracks Next: FT PBeM: Deneb Clash Update