Prev: Re: B5 Rules... Next: Re: B5 Rules...

Stuff

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 11:56:00 -0500
Subject: Stuff

Hello:
	First of all, Gaming Group News:  It would seem that my
playgroup has gotten over their case of Mad Gamer Disease.  They have
brought back fighters and reasonable ship designs.  This week, they
played a Star Wars fighter game.  The next game (in two weeks) will
require playes to include a full sized fleet carrier in their fleets.
This brief, shining moment of sanity gave me a chance to suggest a B5
"historical" game which will replay the events in "Severed Dreams" using

my conversion rules.

	Speaking of B5, I'm working on some Minbari rules for my system.

I've put the draft up on the WWW.  Here is the address:

	http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/minbari.html

	There's not a lot there right now.  I'll flesh them out a little
later.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: B5 Rules... Next: Re: B5 Rules...