Prev: Re: FT: Damage Track Sliding Scale Suggestion Next: RE: C batteries / PDAF

Re: C batteries / PDAF

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:14:39 -0500
Subject: Re: C batteries / PDAF

Andy wrote,

> What do you think about, for a simpler version of the game,
>  just equating C batteries and PDAF?	You can only use them
>  for one or the other in a turn, though.
>  Maybe ADAF can be used for Cs, but not vice versa.

If I understand you, you want to use the standard designs, but you play
without fighters and missiles and whatnot so the *DAFs are wasted?

Well, PDAFs take up the same mass as a C-bat and cost about the same
(depending on # of arcs), so for simplicity you could just "pretend"
that
they're all C-bats, and the ADAFs are all B-bats. Whatever works for
you.

Scott Field

STAR -- A performer who makes more than his or her agent.
Also: SUPERSTAR -- A performer who makes more than Guatemala.

Prev: Re: FT: Damage Track Sliding Scale Suggestion Next: RE: C batteries / PDAF