Prev: [FT3] Keeping the generic nature of FT. Next: Re: Jon's email address?

Re: ATTN "Unknown Compuserve User" (Possibly ALAN LAIRD)

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 04:14:26 -0500
Subject: Re: ATTN "Unknown Compuserve User" (Possibly ALAN LAIRD)

>cthulhu @ csd.uwm.edu wrote:
>> bc: ALANLAIRD			   PDGA6560
>Since he's probably not getting anything from the list, does anyone
here
know
>how
>to get in touch with him?
Since he patently isn't receiving email, you can't. I usually don't do
it
unless someone is making a nuisance but if everyone is getting email
bounced rather than just to me I'll unsub them.

		TTFN!
			Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: [FT3] Keeping the generic nature of FT. Next: Re: Jon's email address?