Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!

Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 16:47:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Hello Everyone:
>	  A few months ago, I mentioned that I was working on some near
future
> rules.
-->8---
> Any suggestions are more than welcome.

Firstly, please use Newtonian movement.
Secondly, the biggest problem with hard-kill mechanisms is going to be
tracking the target. ESM and ECCM are going to be a Big Deal.

100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!