Prev: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply... Next: Re: New Galoob Star Destroyer...

Re: GZG and Copyright

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 16:16:18 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG and Copyright

At 06:28 PM 2/14/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Allan,
>
>Thanks for clarifying the position re copyright. Its your wife who's
the
>lawyer isn't it?

Litigation clerk, actually. And a commissioner for taking affidavits
(similar to an American notary public). Her boss is a Barrister and
Soliciter (in Canada, lawyers are usually both, while in the US the two
terms aren't used).

>Its a
>matter of principle with him that he'll never use a rule "as writ".
Problem
>solved, I think.

I agree!

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply... Next: Re: New Galoob Star Destroyer...