Prev: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply... Next: Re: GZG and Copyright

Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 16:16:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

At 12:12 PM 2/14/97 -0500, you wrote:
>This last week I picked up two packs of the Heavy Gear 15mm infantry
from
>RAFM.	Each pack was $10 US and has 20 minis in two poses.

Yeow! Just for the record, they sell up here for $10 Canadian. That
works
out to about $7.40 US. Provinicial and federal sales tax (PST and GST)
will
bump this up to $11.50 Canadian. If any of you are heading to GenCon
this
year and would like me to pick some Heavy Gear stuff up, we can probably
arrange something.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply... Next: Re: GZG and Copyright