Prev: Re: More 6mm Infantry Next: Re: FTIII/classes redefined

RE: Starguard/ Stargrunt Redux.

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 14:31:52 -0500
Subject: RE: Starguard/ Stargrunt Redux.

I got my mini's in the mail last night, overall they were what I'd
expected. Fairly crude, thin, 20mm sized fellas, need some work, but
hey, that's why I bought aliens, who's to say Nektons aren't 4 feet
tall. I do like the Dreenoi and Nautiloids, although I have been spoiled
by 'modern' miniatures. These are definately retro. The Nekton "typhoon
squad" is pretty 'blobby' and ill defined, but the Gauss Cannon RULES !
Also there were some minor problems with my order, but nothing I'm sure
some e-mail won't straighten out.

Later
Gene George,
F&BS Desktop Support