Prev: Re: Star Trek Ships Next: Robot Ship Rules for solo play

Re: More FT Ideas.....

From: Alun Thomas <alun.thomas@c...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 04:00:13 -0500
Subject: Re: More FT Ideas.....

jheck @ East.Sun.COM (Joachim Heck - SunSoft) wrote:

>   On the other hand, changing the fighter movement rules to make them
>  more similar to the ship movement rules actually REDUCES the
>  complexity of the game.  I support any attempt to make fighters act
>  more like ships for purposes of simplification.

Why not make them act exactly like ships, but with higher thrust ?

The fighter movement rules them become:

"Fighters move in the same way as ships, except that their thrust rating
is 12.
 Note that this means that fighters can use 6 points of thrust for
turning."

Alun.

Prev: Re: Star Trek Ships Next: Robot Ship Rules for solo play