Prev: Another Superior question Next: Star Trek Ships

New Galoob Star Destroyer...

From: BJCantwell@a...
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 19:53:47 -0500
Subject: New Galoob Star Destroyer...

I recently finally found one of the Galood Die cast metal Star
Destroyers.
 This model is about 20% larger than the plastic Star Destroyer, making
nice flagship for you fleet of Imperial Types.	The Star Destroyers from
this
line are very hard to find, but are a very nice model for $5.  Thought
I'd
let everyone know about it.  Now if I could find a few more of those
RAFM
traveller scouts to use as escorts for my fleet of Star Destroyers.....

Brian

Prev: Another Superior question Next: Star Trek Ships