Prev: Re: Where this all started... Next: New Galoob Star Destroyer...

Another Superior question

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 19:47:29 -0500
Subject: Another Superior question

	I have a few Superior ships that I managed to find, all of the
same
shape, and I am looking to get a few more.  The problem is that I have
no
idea what the name of the particular fleet is.	The shape is something
like
this....

		   /\
		 _/  \_
		(      )
		(_    _)
		  |  |
		  |  |
		  |  |
		  |  |
		  |  |
     _____________|  |____________
    |				  |
    |				  |
    |				  |
    |				  |
    |				  |
    |				  |
    |				  |
    |				  |

...although the bit at the front, the paranthesis thingies, is actually
sphere on the ships.  Damned ASCI art....  If anyone knows, please tell
me;
when I finally get around to contacting Pewtercraft, I want to know what
I'm
asking for.  Any help at all would be appreciated.

	John Crimmins
	johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Where this all started... Next: New Galoob Star Destroyer...