Prev: Re: Hello from GZG Next: Re: Fighter groups

Re: Fighter groups

From: Brian Bell <PDGA6560@c...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 22:27:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Fighter groups

> "Casualty report: 120 fighters launched, 20 lost to enemy fire, 48
lost
> to oxygen starvation/hyperthermia due to lack of recovery, 52
> successfully recovered."
>
>Sorry Brian, I must be mis-interpretting your post  - fighters have 3
>combat turns worth of endurance but are not otherwise affected (other
>than not being able to shoot) by running out of endurance.
>
>Brendan

I left out the endurance rules from MT page 11:
"Once a (fighter) group has used up its three turns of active combat
endurance, it MUST attempt to return to its carrier or base...Any group
that is unable to rendezvous with their carrier/base within THREE
turns...are effectively lost."

Brian Bell
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
Includes the Full Thrust Ship Registry! Is your ship design here?

Prev: Re: Hello from GZG Next: Re: Fighter groups