Prev: Re: FT3 help! Next: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

Re: GZG

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 12:04:36 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG

Comments: Authenticated sender is <paulowen_mail.enterprise.net>
Hi,

I gues it was Jon and Dave you saw at Leeds. Our policy on this sort of
thing is
that if you have any software you would like us to consider marketing,
then you
need to send a review copy to me (Mike). So far, I have had several
people offer
stuff, but none of it has been really of a good enough quality to take
up.

When you have something, let me know via this list.

Mike Elliott, GZG

_________________________________
Subject: GZG
Author:  SMTP:owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk/ at INTERNET
Date:	 11/02/97 21:59

Hi,

Anybody out there from GZG I would like to talk to you with regards
to writing some software for your DSII rules, I spoke to you at the
Leeds show a few months ago and you seemed pretty interested, so if
your out there please email me.

Paul Owen CNA (6/7 CNE)
http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen

Prev: Re: FT3 help! Next: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...