Prev: Re: Hello from GZG Next: Re: Fighter groups

Re: Nova Cannon

From: Brian Bell <PDGA6560@c...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 22:50:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Nova Cannon

>Got a question about the Nova Cannon...
>
>Movement occurs before firing/moving the nova "ball".	What if
>a ship travels through the fireball during the ship's movement.  Does
it
>take damage?
Yes
>If so, does it take last turn's Nova cannon damage
>or this turns.  If it's this turns, do I first replace the template
>size?	What if, by doing so the ship doesn't hit the fireball?
FT page 20 reads:
Place a 2" diameter template at the arming point 6"... At the end of its

24" move, the template is left in place on the table; on the NEXT turn,
at the start of the FIRING portion, the 2" template is replaced by the
4"
one, which is then moved...at the end of its third turn of
movement...the
template is removed...

Brian Bell
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
Includes the Full Thrust Ship Registry! Is your design here?

Prev: Re: Hello from GZG Next: Re: Fighter groups