Prev: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII Next: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 17:00:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

At 11:04 PM 2/6/97 -0400, Tom wrote:
>Okay, I'll just say a few things about Enigma.

<<snippage>>

Good info on the company, Tom.

My understanding is that Enigma are selling stuff via the web, now. It
could
be that this line might work as an e-mail available line. However, if he
thinks there's a vast market for 15mm SF, I think he's mistaken. Outside
of
SG2, most SF rules sets are going the GW route of 28mm+ sized figures.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII Next: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...