Prev: Map Making Software Distribution Win32 Next: Re: Full Thrust E-Mail Games

Re: Questions: Submuntions and Scatterguns

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 04:02:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Questions: Submuntions and Scatterguns

In message <9702061521.AA17538@rapnet.sanders.lockheed.com>
pcaron%nhqvax.dnet@rapnet.sanders.lockheed.com writes:
> Hello All,
>
>	I'm a tad confused about some rules concerning Scattergun and
> Submunitions.  For starters, I dug this up from my copy of the Full
Thrust
> FAQ...

[...]
> What's a scatter pack?  Is that a Submunition pack or some other
system.

It's a submunition pack. Scatterpack is a Dirtside weapon, and
the author must have been confused. Subbies get one arc of fire.
This is implicit in the table of weapon symbols on p30.

--
David Brewer

"For vad ar din mor? Inte en start platta at din far/
Nej nej nej nej nej... okay yeah." -- Robin Hitchcock

Prev: Map Making Software Distribution Win32 Next: Re: Full Thrust E-Mail Games