Prev: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII Next: Re: Questions: Submuntions and Scatterguns

Map Making Software Distribution Win32

From: timj@u...
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 03:51:25 -0500
Subject: Map Making Software Distribution Win32

In a moment of pure genius last night I ported ftmap to Win32. As its
the first
time I'd loaded MS Developer studio, I thinks thats good going.

If you'd like a version that runs as a console program (i.e. in a DOS
box) on
Win32 (tested on Win95) then let me know. Given tools like EXCEL I think
they
could be modified to produce the data files ftmap uses, this should open
the
tool up to the general FT public.

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT

If you want the distribution respond to me PERSONALLY and not ME TOO to
the
list.

	timj@gdscorp.com

The distribution will be a single zip file containing the program and
some
examples to get you started. There is a separate bonus pack that
contains
background images, please request it separately as its BIG (360K) by
default I
won't send it out.

Sincerely

Tim Jones

Prev: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII Next: Re: Questions: Submuntions and Scatterguns