Prev: RE: Questions: Submuntions and Scatterguns Next: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

RE: Small-timers

From: trapper <trapper@n...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 21:47:41 -0500
Subject: RE: Small-timers

At 05:32 PM 2/6/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Hey, do you have an address for Stan Johansen Games or a price
list/mail
>order information ??? Sounds cool.
>
>Gene

I've never seen any Stan Johansen minis,but the address for them is:
	       Stan Johansen Miniatures
	       128 Barberton Road
	       Lake Worth, FL
	       33467, UNITED STATES

And for everyone looking for small manufacturers,be sure to check out:
	       http://www.eden.com/~tmp/ref/man/index.html
That's the URL for The Miniatures Page's manufacturers directory; the
most
comprehensive listing _I've_ seen on the web (and I urge everyone who
knows
of a game company that's not on the list to supply the info to the
author,so
we can keep it as complete as possible). Hope this helps!

-Scott
_______
Trapper 					 "Smoke me a kipper;
trapper@nwlink.com			    I'll be back for
breakfast!!"
						-Ace Rimmer,"Red Dwarf"
_______

Prev: RE: Questions: Submuntions and Scatterguns Next: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...