Prev: RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII Next: RE: Micromachine Conversions

Aliens Figures

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 18:18:12 -0500
Subject: Aliens Figures

Hey!
	Thanks to a post on r.g.m.m., I found the following page:
http://smash.mgz.com/toys/features/dropship.html

which shows pictures of the APC and the Dropship from Aliens, produced
by
Micro Machines, which are "Scaled to the same 25mm gauge as the Aliens
figure assortments..."	Has anybody seen these figures?  I've never even
heard of them! The only Micro Machine figures I've seen have been the
Star
Wars assortments, which are somewhat less than 15mmin scale.  They do
make
larger figures, for Star Wars, at least, but them seem to be about 20mm
or
so.  Anybody know what the story is?  I would not mind some more
Colonial
Marines for me to use in Stargrunt....

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII Next: RE: Micromachine Conversions