Prev: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls Next: Re: Firecons

Re: Ogre Figures

From: gentloser@t... (David & Anita Crowhurst)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 12:19:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Ogre Figures

>with Geo Hex.	Does GZG still produce this model?  It was from their
resin
>Dirtside range.  This was, I must admit, 5 or 6 years ago, but it might
be
>worth checking on.

The '96 catalogue does list some resins for ds2. These are....
MT-20 Giant flatbed GEV loadcarrier
MT-25 Large GEV mobile Command Vehicle (re-released)
MT-26 Heavy GEV bulk cargo transport vehicle.

btw I am expecting some of the new GZG ds2 minis based upon there sg2
resin
vehicle designs. They looked great in the catalogue update, i'll report
more
fully when they come through the post.

>John Crimmins

regards
gent
---
Slums may well be breeding-grounds of crime,
but middle-class suburbs are incubators of apathy and delirium.

      **  http://www.tcp.co.uk/~gentloser/  **
      **  Copyright © David Crowhurst 1996  **

Prev: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls Next: Re: Firecons