Prev: Re: SGII Minis.... Next: Re: Dust Clouds

Re: Dead Chuffed!

From: b.s.murray@n... (Stuart Murray)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 11:34:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Dead Chuffed!

>>>Second the NACs,  I just got a pltn command and some more heavy
weapons
>>>(GMS,  and plasma guns).   After several years playing with GW stuf I
am
>>>impressed with the GZG infantry (with only one minor niggle at the
lack of
>>>belt order,	WOT NO SPARE MAGS !).	One of the things I like about
SG II
>>>is the implementation of hi tech warfare so,  of course,  I had to
get an
>>>EW trooper plus a FO with laser spotter,  both of which are super
figures.

>>I have an NAC company, from GZG and I agree with you they are
excellent
>>figs.  My only problem with them is about 1/2 the poses are a little
stiff
>>for soldiers that are supposed to be in a combat situation.  I would
like to
>>see less stiff poses.  Other than that they are the best figs I have
in 25mm.

><sigh>
>I hvae not seen these figs; is there a URL out there somewhere which
might
>have some images of them, by chance? I tried a websearch, but came up
with
>a *lot* of unrelated pages.  :-(  (and the ones i did find related
where
>primarily everyone's rule varients and vehicle design things and stuff
- but
>no pics :-/ ).

Do a search for GEO HEX,  or alternatively look up the unofficial FT
site
which hasa link to GEO HEX.

Last time I checked they had pics of NAC, FSE,	UN marines,  PAU,  NSL
PA
and a stack of vehicles.

Good Hunting !

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

The Department of Surgery
The Medical School
The University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
NE2 4HH
U.K.

ph. (44) 191 222 7076
fax. (44) 191 222 8514

Prev: Re: SGII Minis.... Next: Re: Dust Clouds