Prev: Re: Odd Thrust Next: Re: SGII Minis....

Re: Dead Chuffed!

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 11:25:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Dead Chuffed!

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, Nothing's the same anymore wrote:
> <sigh>
> I hvae not seen these figs; is there a URL out there somewhere which
might
> have some images of them, by chance? I tried a websearch, but came up
with
> a *lot* of unrelated pages.  :-(  (and the ones i did find related
where
> primarily everyone's rule varients and vehicle design things and stuff
- but
> no pics :-/ ).

try www.geohex.com (correct me if I am wrong.. I am doing this at a
workstation in school right now.) I think you can find them under 25mm
stargrunt minatures..

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: Re: Odd Thrust Next: Re: SGII Minis....