Prev: getting of the bloody list Next: Appleseed (was Re: Dead Chuffed!)

Re: Firecons

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 10:16:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Firecons

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997 AEsir@aol.com wrote:
> Being a Fire Control Officer, I must say that many systems can be tied
to one
> sensor but more and morea are capable of utilizing multiple sensors
with a
> system that chooses the highest accuracy rating.  Open source
documents will
> explain that there are now systems that can fire off other ships
tracks and
> even combine multiple track data to build the best possible track,
enabling
> ships to fire on targets they cannot see.
>   This would really change things in FT.  Imagine that all you need
was one
> ship getting a track and the whole fleet being able to engage that
target...

	This sound interesting... :) You want to come up with a rule for
it? :)

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: getting of the bloody list Next: Appleseed (was Re: Dead Chuffed!)