Prev: Re: Full Trek Ship Stats Next: Re: Trek/SFB conversions

Forces in DSII and SGII

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 22:29:22 -0500
Subject: Forces in DSII and SGII

	I was just wondering about something....  How large are your
forces
in DSII and SGII?  I've found myself to be painting relatively small
forces--ranging from 10 to 40 figs. for SGII (Averaging at about 25).
On
the other hand, I have 12 different sides painted up at this point,
giving
me a great deal of flexability when designing scenarios.  My DSII minis
tend
to work the same way--groups or around 20 or thirty figures painted in a
distinct fashion.  When I get organized, I'm going to design a
background
with lots of mercenary units to explain all of this....  How do other
people
do things?  Paint one or two BIG forces, and work with those?  Or is
there
yet a third way?  Inquiring minds want to know?

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Full Trek Ship Stats Next: Re: Trek/SFB conversions