Prev: Re: Spelljammer? Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

RE: Trek conversions

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 09:57:31 -0500
Subject: RE: Trek conversions

SFB to FT. A monster job indeed considering the vast amount of
literature
produced by I think FASA. It may be possible to use a hybrid of the 2
systems to get a new one. The time consuming part of SFB was the power

allocation system which is at the heart of the game. It would be
possible
to still use the SFB sheets allocating damage from weapon hits taken in

FT style. When a shield colapses then USE the SFB critical hit system to

allocate the points internally. Well just some thoughts I haven't tried

any of these, but they may stimulate your imagination to write some!!