Prev: Re: Micromachine Conversions Next: Re: Anime

Re:If I remember correctly......HELP!!!

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 08:36:21 -0500
Subject: Re:If I remember correctly......HELP!!!

If I remember correctly a few months ago someone said that GZG
offered a set of fighters for full thrust called Star Tigers or some
such name that were more than slightly reminiscent of B5 Starfuries.
They were supposedly only available in the UK. Who was it? Fess up!!
I can hear you breathing!! The reason that I ask is that I did the
math to purchase the Furies coming out for AOG's release and the
figure was daunting, and mostly because I like small fighters as
opposed to the larger scale that AOG will be using for fighters. On
the other hand, AOG's scale for capital ships (3-5") seems very nice
to me. Having a 5" G'Quon class BC on the table top seems quite manly
to me. Combining the GZG scale fighters with the large Minis for
AOG's game seems like the best of both worlds.

HELP!!
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: Micromachine Conversions Next: Re: Anime