Prev: Re: Micromachine Conversions Next: Re: Realistic movement thoughts

Attention Honor Harrington Fans (A little off topic)

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 12:35:22 -0500
Subject: Attention Honor Harrington Fans (A little off topic)

Hello Everyone:
	I just finished reading "On Baslisk Station."  WOW!!!  What a
book.  Immediatly after finishing the book, I ran down to my local
Barnes
and Noble to purchase "Honor of the Queen."  I think I have been
inspired.
	I want to get a small group of "dedicated" Honor fans (about
four
or five) from the list together to discuss a project I want start up.  I
don't want to discuss it here because it would be way off topic.  All I
can say is that it's an epic idea.  Please send me personal E-Mail if
you
want in.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: Re: Micromachine Conversions Next: Re: Realistic movement thoughts