Prev: Re: A Favor... Next: Attention Honor Harrington Fans (A little off topic)

Re: Micromachine Conversions

From: jjm@z... (johnjmedway)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 11:55:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Micromachine Conversions

>>  >On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, M Hodgson wrote:
>>  >
>>  >>	Your taking a Narn Dreadnought APART ???? Why ???

You mean the Blue one, right? (I believe correctly or not, that's called
a cruiser and the orange one a dreadnaught, by Galoob). Anyway, that one

makes for a couple of fine light cruisers, and a pretty much useless
lump
from the center bit. Another source for even lighter escouts, is to take

a TIE Interceptor and give it the same treatment. Take a paint pen and
give it some squiggles for decoration on the large black panels, and
voila.
Not too wonderful, but too horrid either.

I just wish we had a source for something Centauriesque in plastic. The
metal from the B5 Wars or Babylon Project or whatever will be so much
more fragile, and I prefer the pour-the-ships-in-a-bag ease of the
Micro-
Machines, since we treat it as a pick-up game.

>>  >Ask any Centari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, time for another flare up of the Narn-Centari war. I'll actually
have
some time for Full Thrust after the Con I've been getting stuff ready
for
is over. I'm normally PC-ish, (but no sympathy for the dogmatic
PC-yahoos)
but it's so much more fun to play the space assholes vid ze badt
akzentz.

---
|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |  512.292.2325

---
|		 "I am not a user. I am a human being."

---

Prev: Re: A Favor... Next: Attention Honor Harrington Fans (A little off topic)