Prev: Re: Gall Force Part 2 Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield

PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: Brian Bell <103311.1205@c...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 22:11:57 -0500
Subject: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Message text written by INTERNET:FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
"I have to report some very sad news..

Adam Delafield, list adminstrator and frequent contributor died suddenly

on 17th January reportedly from pneumonia. "

I have no words to express the sadness that I feel. I did not know Adam.
But this list has brought me great joy for the several months I have
been a
subscriber. The great effort he has put into this list has not gone
unnoticed.

I could not let this event go by without expressing my condollences and
prayers to his family.

Brian Bell
103311.1205@compuserve.com

PS. Jonathan, please make a copy of these replies and provide them to
the
family (if you feel it is approprate.)

Prev: Re: Gall Force Part 2 Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield