Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Re: Gall Force Part 2

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 22:08:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Gall Force Part 2

At 10:00 AM 1/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Lessee... can't think of any other recommendations for space combat, or
>at least not fleet battles.  Unless you want mecha in there, in which
>case go find some Gundam.  But the mecha tend to be the focus of the
>show, not the cap ships... though some mecha are as large as cap ships.

>(Great image from near the end of 0083: mecha flys up to a destroyer
>smaller than it is, plants this big-muckin'-gun barrel *over*
>(surrounding) the bridge, and pulls the trigger....)
>
>For DSII/StarGrunt(? whatever that other game is), you might try
VOTOMs.
> The Armored Troopers are *great* IMO, and while the animation is
>70s-ish (since it was, after all, made in the 70s ^_- ) it's a *very*
>good show.  Part one pretty much just deals with a couple ATs, but in
>part 2 you've got a whole mercenary camp of AT pilots.  It'd be good
for
>scenario ideas as well, I think.  Rent it if you can; it was released
by
>USMC (U.S. Manga Corps).
>

>		     Aaron Teske
>		     Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Ship battles....Does anyone else remember Starblazers/Yamato?  The heros
only had one ship most of the time, but there were usually one or two
battles per 1/2 hour episode.

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...