Prev: FT Battles Next: RE: FT Battles

[SGII]How would you rate this?

From: "Joseph A. Noll" <Jnoll@m...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 11:17:53 -0500
Subject: [SGII]How would you rate this?

I have some of the Heavy Gear, Gears from RAFM, they are excellent.
These
are the best Mecha Mini's I have ever seen.  In the Heavy Gear world
they
are 6m tall piolted mecha,...something akin to the mecha in VOTOMS.
They
are scaled to 20mm, but can pass for Landmates (appleseed style) in
25mm, or
big robots.

I seem to be having a creative drought with these mini's.  I just don't
know
what I should make them.  They are deffinatly more armored and armed
than
SGII battle armor.  They are bigger anyway.  I was thinking of making
them
remote piolted vehicals or maybe semi-autonomus robots, or something
between
a walker and a battlesuit.  How would you portray them?  Are there Robot
rules avalible, offical or unoffical?  I'm at a loss.

Thanks for your help,

JNoll

Prev: FT Battles Next: RE: FT Battles