Prev: Re: FT on computer Next: Re: To Dice or Not to Dice...

Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 05:10:27 -0500
Subject: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

On Fri, 10 Jan 1997, Mike Miserendino wrote:

> >>Weight:	600 M Tons		Command Staff:	4
>
> The weight seems a bit off though for a ship that big.  That is 600
Metric
> tons, right?	If yes, I was expecting something like maybe 100,000
Metric tons.

It could mean Megaton, too (well, should be Mton in that case). 6
million
tons... for something a mere 300 meters long? And with B5 itself massing

2.5 Mton... Hm.

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: FT on computer Next: Re: To Dice or Not to Dice...