Prev: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5 Next: Superior Models, Inc

RE: DSII : Infantry mini's

From: gentloser@t... (David & Anita Crowhurst)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 14:17:40 -0500
Subject: RE: DSII : Infantry mini's

>Citadel have now withdrawn there Epic product. The new Epic system will

>probably be released in the second quarter of this year. This I believe

>will bring it into line with the new fiqure types which have been
>released for 40k.

Some of the epic stuff is still available from Citadel mail order. The
new
epic should be out in the early spring time. There is apparently much
more
detail on the minis (like bolt guns on top of the rhino's etc). I intend
use the old space marine epic as power armour troops in DSII.

>On a personal note I don't play either of these systems as I have found

>DSII much more appealing! The old imperial guard for epic did make some

>reasonable grunts.

They don't have any of these pack left at citadel mail order when I
asked.

regards
gent
---
Slums may well be breeding-grounds of crime,
but middle-class suburbs are incubators of apathy and delirium.

      ** http://www.tcp.co.uk:80/~gentloser/**
      **  Copyright © David Crowhurst 1996  **

Prev: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5 Next: Superior Models, Inc