Prev: Re: Cancon 97 Full Thrust Details Next: Re: size of ships...

Re: Hello????

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 11:50:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Hello????

At 11:25 AM 12/20/96 -0600, you wrote:
>hosford.donald wrote:
>
>> You see,  I have made my own space combat games for years, and full
thrust
>> is the only thing on the web that comes close.  (close enough that I
have
>> reverse-
>> -engineered most of the construction system...just from the ships!)
I have
>> been reading the list archives over on "starship Jockey's" page...I
love
>> this game.
>
>	Hmm...sounds interesting...you wouldn't have happened to have
published
>them or written them down somehere?
>
>Later,
>Mark S.

No publish.  They are written down....other wise I couldn't keep track
of
the details.
I started making my own, when I discovered I didn't have the cash to buy
the
new games I wanted to play.  So I picked up pencil and paper and made my
own.

I did buy the first and second editions of starfire.  I really got tired
of
that system's navys in space attitude.	Full Thrust sounds much like the
game I want to play.

Donald
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Cancon 97 Full Thrust Details Next: Re: size of ships...