Prev: Re: Cancon 97 Full Thrust Details Next: Re: Hello????

Re: Cancon 97 Full Thrust Details

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 10:52:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Cancon 97 Full Thrust Details

At 05:46 PM 12/21/96 +1100, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Here are the details for Cancon 97.  It's going to be an excellent
>competition.
>
>Document is in Word 6.

Please do NOT send binary attachments to the mailing list.

Either send a small message asking for people who want the information
(especially since it's for a convention in Australia), or post the info
in a
text message. This list officially prohibits binaries.

What's more, this is a Word document. Not only is this format impossible
be used by several people on the list, it could easily contain one of
the
Concept macro viruses. I will not open this document since I can't be
certain.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Cancon 97 Full Thrust Details Next: Re: Hello????