Prev: Re: Hello???? Next: Re: boarding actions

Re: Join the FMA Fantasy list

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 21:03:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Join the FMA Fantasy list

At 11:49 PM 12/18/96 -0500, I wrote:
>For John Retzer, Oerjan Ohlson, Chun Wang and others, if you want to
join in
>on the FMA Fantasy discussion, please subscribe to the fam-fantasy
mailing
>list. Here are the instructions from Matthew Seidl:
>
>mail to majordomo@wraith.cs.colorado.edu with the follwoing alone on a
>line in body:
>
>subscribe fam-fantasy

Matthew's original message had a spelling mistake. The list is
fma-fantasy.
To subscribe, the body should have a single line that says:

subscribe fma-fantasy

Sorry for any confusion.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Hello???? Next: Re: boarding actions