Prev: Re: Hello???? Next: Re: Join the FMA Fantasy list

Re: Hello????

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 20:26:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Hello????

At 06:54 PM 12/18/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello:
>	It's been awfully quiet here all day.  I've recieved no new
e-mail
>since this morning (from anyone).  I'm just mailing to make sure that
>there is no problem at my end.  Could someone respond, please.
>
>Later,
>Mark S.

Hi there!

This is my first list group!  I finally got the e-mail program working!
I love your web page!
I must confess.....I'm not a full thrust player

You see,  I have made my own space combat games for years, and full
thrust
is the only thing on the web that comes close.	(close enough that I
have
reverse-
-engineered most of the construction system...just from the ships!)  I
have
been reading the list archives over on "starship Jockey's" page...I love
this game.

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Hello???? Next: Re: Join the FMA Fantasy list