Prev: Re: Battlestar Galactica ships, etc. Next: Suggestiong for FT/B5 rulesets

Re: Seasons Greetings big time......

From: Mike Harvey <bing@i...>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 14:46:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Seasons Greetings big time......

M.J.Elliott@uk22p.bull.co.uk wrote:
> I just can't imagine who has the time (or patience) to sit down and
work
> these things out.....

[picture of Santa snipped]

> Bloody amazing or what!!! (If you highlight the text you may find it
looks
> even better...)

Heh heh... must've been some UNIX hack with one old terminal...
the kind with bright letters on a dark background.  Thanks for the
reminder of the old days!  (I remember when I used to try to create
ASCII art.. was never very good at it  :-)

Weren't there programs (once up a time) that would convert GIFs into
ASCII?	I never saw one, just heard rumors...

Mike
bing@iccom.com	(formerly mike@cs.pdx.edu)	 Mike & Rebecca Harvey
HTTP://www.iccom.com/usrwww/bing/home.html	 Beaverton, Oregon

Prev: Re: Battlestar Galactica ships, etc. Next: Suggestiong for FT/B5 rulesets