Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: (North) American games...

Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 12:12:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

At 05:05 PM 12/14/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Alan just saw this post, I didn't know you were working on a set of
Samuri
>skirmish rules, I've been looking for a good system to use with my Ral
>Partha's.  I really want a mass battle system but skirmish pleases me
>also.	BTW how about an Asian army for the FMA FANTASY set.  I think
it's
>an overlooked army.

I've got a pretty extensive samurai rules set for the BattleLust
skirmish
rules set (32 pages long) but I want to convert it to my own system.
Combat
looks like the following: each figure rolls 1d20 versus a target number
hit or parry, but I'm using opposed die rolls (similar to FMA) to
determine
wounds.

If you have BattleLust, I can send you the BattleLust versions of the
rules.
Otherwise, I can put you down as a playtester for the full rules when
I'm
done, if you'd like. I hope to finish the rules over Christmas.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: (North) American games...