Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: (North) American games...

Re: One thing I'd love to see...

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 21:18:02 -0500
Subject: Re: One thing I'd love to see...

> Brian, why don't
> you give it some thought.  You have posted some excellent stuff in the
> past and I would like to see your ideas.  I'm not real satisfied with
what
> I have so far.

my ideas? you must mean another brian ;-)

ok, once I finally post my orc stats for DSII, I'll start work on mecha
rules for FT...

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: (North) American games...