Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.)

Re: (North) American games...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 23:44:55 -0500
Subject: Re: (North) American games...

At 03:39 PM 12/13/96 -0800, Brian Lojeck wrote:
>> Because it's too much of a British Monarchists wet dream. It's
insane,

>I don't have my book handy, but doesn't this happen after most of the
US
>in under control of canada anyway? (that's the gist of what I got
briefly
>scanning the  history part of the book...)

Ah, that's the REALLY unbelievable part. I mean, the US under the
control of
Canada? Give me a break. We Canadians wouldn't have them. (Grin, duck)

Hey, it was a joke! :-)

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.)