Prev: Re: PDAF/ADAFs Next: Re: Kra'Vak house-rules

Re: FT3

From: MJMurtha@a...
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 13:43:37 -0500
Subject: Re: FT3

I know I already put my two cents in on this issue but after reading all
the
posts on the subject I thought of another idea. Have Jon write an FMA
space
ship combat system that is designed to be compatible with DSII and SGII.
This
could be different than FT eg. planetary assaults in a solar system vs.
fleet
actions in deep space. I know this will not make everyone happy but it
does
give another product for GZG to sell and might make the players who wish
integrate all three systems content as well as not requiring a rewrite
on FT.
What does everyone think?
Mike J. Murtha
The Adventurers Club

Prev: Re: PDAF/ADAFs Next: Re: Kra'Vak house-rules